Kintsugi is one of the traditional crafts of Japan and the ancient Japanese restoration method for ceramics. In Kintsugi we learn that ceramics are destined to crack. This is a metaphor for how wisdom and beauty are birthed from our own lived imperfections. The Kintsugi collection is a tribute to honor this. The cracks create unique shapes and tell a unique story. The Kintsugi Bracelet is inspired by the abstract lines and the gold enamel leaves as it binds the fragments, instantly transforming you into the repaired ceramics.
- All in-stock orders will ship within seven business days from Florida.
- We offer free Two-Day FedEx Express shipping on all purchases to the US
- Overnight shipping is available with an additional fee.
- We’ll send an email with tracking once your order has been completed.
- Pieces that are out-of-stock or have a made-to-order status will ship 4-6 weeks from the time order is placed.
- For any questions about the status of your order, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you make a piece yours, you’re also getting a one-year guarantee. That covers all manufacturer defects in material or workmanship. Email email@example.com and we’ll take care of you.
- We want you to love your pieces forever, so we’ll happily accept exchanges on purchases made from our e-shop or showroom in original condition within 30 days of purchase. To start the exchange process, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Pieces purchased from our try-before-you-buy service are not eligible for exchange.
Choose your wishlist to be added